Legal, Terms & Conditions
Course Enrollment & Payment Processing
- Please check each page for entrance requirements prior to enrollment.
- Payment is done online using secure e-commerce. We only accept online registration.
- All prices are displayed in 5 main currencies: Canadian dollar and United States (US) dollar.
- Your credit card via PayPal will be charged in your local currency.
- Courses are non-refundable.
- Customers are given either unlimited/Lifetime* access, or an allotted number of days to view their purchased online materials before course expiration. See course page for specific details on individual expiration. In the case of unlimited/lifetime access, this specifically refers to the lifetime of the site and underlying technology to present a course and course materials — and not the lifetime of the purchaser.
- Disclaimer: Health-related information changes frequently and therefore information on this website may be outdated, incomplete or incorrect. Statements made about products may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. Use of this website does not create an expressed or implied physician-patient relationship. You are hereby advised to consult with a physician or other health-care provider prior to making any decisions or undertaking any actions or not undertaking any actions related to any health care problem or any issue that you may have at any time, now or in the future.
- In registering for a course, you agree that neither Pacific Rim College Online nor www.pacificrimcollege.online, nor any other party is or will be liable or otherwise responsible for any decision made or any action take or any action not taken due to your use of any information presented in any of the courses on the Pacific Rim College Online website.
- If the online course the individual chooses has been approved by the NCCAOM, they will be required to pass the assessment tool and complete the feedback form to receive credit for completion.
- Course passwords may not be shared between individuals, companies, or institutes unless that permission has been expressly given via an exclusive offer or as a feature of the site.
- No individual, company, or institute may share video or written content from any courses.
- All included intellectual property is owned by Pacific Rim College Online and/or by the instructors contracted by Pacific Rim College Online.
- Pacific Rim College Online reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Accuracy of Content Disclaimer
The website and all content is provided as is. By accessing and using the website you acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the content is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties regarding the website and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty (1) that the website and/or content will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely; (2) that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through the website will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose; (3) that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error free; (4) that defects or errors in the website will be corrected; (5) that the website will be free from viruses or harmful components; and (6) that communications to or from the website will be secure or not intercepted.
The website contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsements of the contents of such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party website, nor do we make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party website including, without limitation (1) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party website; (2) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party websites; or (3) any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party websites will be corrected or that such third-party websites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.