Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in excerpt
Filter by Custom Post Type
>>>Reply To: Introduce Yourself!
Reply To: Introduce Yourself!2022-03-17T19:04:48-07:00

Home Forums Online Herbalism Programs Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Introduce Yourself!

Riley, Medical Herbalist
Keymaster

Hello everyone!

My name is Riley, I am very excited and honored to be among some more plant people!
I am a graduate of Pacific Rim College, where I complete the Phytotherapy and Holistic Nutrition program. After struggling with my mental health for years, I found that healing my relationship with food, connecting with plants and finding community here in Victoria was the best form of healing.

Since graduation in December of 2019, I have been working and practicing at Apotheka Herbal Boutique with an amazing crew of witchy, herbal ladies who love working together and formulating for customers and clients. I also co-founded Sisterhood Apothecary in 2021, which is an online herbal business to support women and people who menstruate with pre-formulated tincture blends, as well as custom blends after one on one consultations. I run my own separate consultation business from my home, mostly for online herbal consultations! What I have learned post-graduation about being an herbal practitioner in the Victoria community has been immense and I can’t wait to keep learning. I am most happy when surrounded by nature, with friends, cooking delicious meals, pouring herbs for my clients and connecting with my community.

I am so excited to be able to provide some feedback to you all and to be apart of this amazing online community!

Blessings to you all,

Riley Craven