Herbal Medicine for Alzheimer’s: Prevention & Support
May 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm PDT
Learn about new discoveries in the understanding of Alzheimer’s & other types of dementia.
Join Medical Herbalist David Caudwell for an insightful class about approaches for preventing and managing Alzheimer’s disease. This class will provide you with remedies and nutrition tips you can add to your herbal repertoire and use to support your loved ones.
This class will cover:
- New discoveries in the understanding of Alzheimer’s and other types of Dementia.
- The importance of a prophylactic approach to aging – “Prevention is better than Cure”.
- Herbal approaches to aging for the nervous system: nutrition, digestion & elimination, cardiovascular, and neurological aspects.
- Specific herbal approaches to prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Herbal approaches to support those in early Alzheimer’s.