Now What? Part II: Set Up for Day One
Learn how to set up for your first day of practice, from creating patient forms, intake forms, chart, powerpoints, ads, newsletters, marketing, and more - all specifically designed for an Acupuncturist starting out in practice.
Learn & Save
Buy 3+ courses, get 15% off
7-day money back guarantee
Please note that the 7-day money back guarantee applies to stand-alone courses only and to courses that are not completed in full. The 7-day money back guarantee does not apply to students that have completed a course and have received a certificate of completion.
Lifetime access to materials
100% Secure checkout
Need to know
*Please note that many of the associations listed under ‘CEUs/PDAs’ do not formally pre-approve online courses for credits, and thus require the student to track their own online course hours to submit for approval for their annual CEU/PDA requirements.
Meet your course instructor
Gillian Marsollier | RAc, CCII
Gillian Marsollier has been a Registered Acupuncturist in British Columbia since 2001, and an instructor of acupuncture for more than 15 years. After completing a 4-year Masters Program in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, she began her teaching career in Newfoundland. There she wrote the bulk of the curriculum for a 3-year acupuncture program and served as the Acupuncture Program Director. Gillian was then transferred to Halifax, where she successfully gained approval by the Board of Education in Nova Scotia for an acupuncture program. In addition to teaching, she practiced at a very successful multi-faceted alternative treatment centre while residing on the East Coast. In 2008 Gillian went to Nepal to teach acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine modalities at a medical facility. They are still using the modalities to this day to treat the locals from the Himalayan hills. For the last 5 years, Gillian has been pursuing the media side of acupuncture and natural healing through the creation of LIFT Education Academy. Through this online education platform, she has created many popular courses including bootcamps that have become the national gold standard for preparation for TCM registration exams.
This is the second of a 4-part mini-series that provides you with the missing information that most colleges don’t teach. Most new graduates say that they feel mildly prepped to put needles in patients once college is complete, but then feel thrown to the wolves when it comes to starting and creating a thriving business, both through logistics and patient interactions.
During this course, you will receive a huge number of invaluable templates and ready-to-go forms that you can use for everything from intake forms, charts, power points for presentations, ads, patient info forms, newsletters, and more. You will probably still be using the forms that you receive during this course years later! While watching the videos that make up this course, you will be introduced to marketing, strategic packaging specials, and network basics that will prove to be the foundation of your clinic’s success.
Why don’t you learn this in college? I HAVE NO IDEA!
- Take tried, tested, and true pre-made forms and adjust them for your practice focus and clinical branding.
- Apply packaging specials that are proven to work to help your patients complete their full treatment plan. *You will need to check with your local regulatory body/association rules before applying these.
- Numerous pre-made marketing materials, newsletter articles, full powerpoint presentations, adverts, waiting room slides, and more that you can immediately re-brand for your clinic.
- Feel more confident networking both inside and outside of your clinic (this is a form of marketing)!
- Learn how to chart efficiently and effectively in a way that will help you with your ‘internal marketing’.
- Be able to create and recite a ‘blurb’ to your patients before their first treatment so that they know what to expect and become a part of their own healing process.
- Plus many more golden nuggets of clinical tips!
- Pre-Made Forms
- Strategic Packaging Specials
- ‘The Blurb’
- I Am Nervous, Any Tips?
- Summary + Part III Course Outline
Here is the full series of courses:
1) Now What? Get The Job
2) Now What? Set Up For Day One
3) Now What? Be With Your Patient
4) Now What? Refine Your Skills
You can pick and choose which courses you think you may need for your clinic, or join all 4 for the full new practitioner online course support series.
2. Course Guidebook
Section I | Pre-made Forms
3. Essential Forms for Day One
4. Patient Handouts to Save You Time and Increase Compliance
5. Section Summary
Section II | Strategic Packaging Specials
6. What is Strategic Packaging?
7. Strategic Packaging Powerhouse Specials: Part I
8. Strategic Packaging Powerhouse Specials: Part II
9. Section Summary
Section III | Marketing
10. Why You Must Market Your Business
11. The Absolute Marketing Essentials
12. More Marketing Ideas: Part I
13. More Marketing Ideas: Part II
14. How to Give Powerful Presentations
15. Official Marketing Day! What is This?
16. Section Summary
Section V | Networking
17. Who To Network With and Why This is Key
18. Networking with Other Health Care Practitioners
19. Free Advice: How to Effectively Deal With This
20. Section Summary
Section IV | Charting
21. Why Proper Charting is Essential + Charting as Marketing?
22. Charting Rules
23. Video Charting Example
Section VI | The Blurb
24. This Advice Will Save Your 1000 Headaches
25. My Blurb: Audio Example of What I Say
26. My Blurb: Video Example of What I Say
27. Section Summary
Section VII | I am Nervous. Please Give Me Some Advice!
28. I am Nervous – Any Tips?
29. Course Summary
30. Part III Outline – Now What? Be With Your Patient
Students are saying…
“It was very helpful and covered things I had not thought about. Loved ‘The Blurb’ I can really see how that saves you!”
“Very useful. The quality was great and authentic and applicable. I had no idea that I was charting wrong all this time! It’s so important to know especially if they can be used in court.”
“Thank you so much Gillian for putting this course together! Love the information, the samples, the examples, the different ideas on how to market myself and acupuncture. It is so important to hear from someone who is so experienced and genuinely wants to help us out to succeed and be the best we can. I love Gillian’s approach to teaching and I expected that she would help me figure my way out of school.”
“Very clear, organized and helpful. Already working in a busy practice, but wanted to feel fully prepared for getting a career going and like to gather ideas, tips, and info so as not to recreate the wheel.”
“Great insightful details. Thank you for sharing your invaluable experiences and wisdom. I love all the hand outs, having a lawyer review consent form for my first day of practice is amazing. The blurb, pre-made forms, marketing, and charting.”
“Really great, succinct discussions of how to make your clinic a success – for your clients, financially and even for you to reduce your stress levels while you learn the ‘business’ of acupuncture. I’m starting my own practice out of the gate and I need good time-tested guidance that is hard to find.”
“Incredibly thoughtful and informative. Thank you. A million times, thank you!
“Gillian is an exceptional teacher with a skill for breaking things down into highly usable components. I gained many wonderful things from this course, but can’t speak highly enough about all of the templates that Gillian so generously provides. I can’t even begin to calculate how much time Gillian has saved me!”
“A practical & highly worthwhile course. Gillian Marsollier has another winner on her hands with this course as it is a great course for newbie and established acupuncturists alike. It offers many tried and true strategies for feeling at ease in the clinic, as well as expanding one’s practice through effective marketing strategies and patient interactions.”
“This course really helped me in the beginning stages of my business. I used Gillian’s advice on setting my prices at appropriate amounts. I also have and love my business logo from the company she recommended, and it was inexpensive! Take this course if you feel like you are floundering and don’t know where to start!“
“Thank you so much for your great great advice. I wish I had learned them before I started my practice as I could had save a lot of money, time, and stress. Thank you, Gillian.”
“I joined because I had taken Gillian’s courses before and massively benefited from them. As expected, it was very very very helpful. I especially enjoyed ‘the blurb’, how to do a talk/presentation, and the pre-made forms.”
Please note, this elective course is for PRC Campus students only.